Welcome to my Blog

Creativity for me is a release from the real world where I can be free to work on my Jewelry & Art I get my inspiration from the world around me, my three children, and wonderfully supportive hubby. Here I will share my thoughts and tips/technique and share some of my artistic stuff with you.
Have an artsy day :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Creative Kindness

Creativity is a great way to show kindness to others. A few years back I met Nancy Zieman at a seminar she was doing. :) I bought her book "Creative Kindness" and made a bunch of toiletry wraps to give to people in need. I also sewed a large number of Creative kindness pillows ( Small square pillows with a heart pocket and note slipped inside I randomly placed them in the pews at church and people read notes and passed the pillows around. It was wonderful so why not sew something to help out fellow man.
Here is the link to Creative Kindness website.

Have a great day :)
Laura

No comments: